Boa Technology Inc., the creator of the award-winning, patented Boa® Fit System, is reinventing how shoes, medical braces, and equipment performs. As Boa looks ahead to the future, there is contagious excitement across our offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist for our EMEA office – based in Mondsee/Austria. We are a passionate, collaborative, growing company where details matter and customer satisfaction with our product is paramount.
Customer Support Specialist (m/w) - EMEA
In this position, you will provide a key service to our brand partners, retailers and end users, responding to warranty questions and fulfilling orders. Additionally, you will support with general office duties and procedures including task such as coordination of our shipping agency and managing the front desk.
Your skills and abilities:
- High school graduation
- Education in hotel management or customer service
- 3 years of work experience dealing with international clients
- Very strong, service-oriented communication skills
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken) is required – a further European language is appreciated
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- An open-minded, solution-oriented team-player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Personal interest in exploring Boa powered products in various sporting activities such as cycling, snow-sports, running, golf etc
The minimum salary is € 2.300.- gross per month and we overpay depending your experience and skills.
If you are interested, please send us your application (in English) via mail: jobsEU@boatechnology.com